Perhaps you’re an auntie.
Maybe you’re expecting a baby or know a woman who soon’ll be a mommy.
This inspirational poem captures the desires of a Mama’s heart for a child–to know, to grow, to follow the Lord wholeheartedly through the gift of their God-knit life.
Fashioned for Him is a Shannon Lee Cochran original piece. This timeless prayer reflects God’s deep purpose and great plans for even the tiniest person–boy or girl.
Yet it’s customizable (see examples pictured above)!
Make it fit your style.
More details follow:
- This item includes an 8×10″ poem printed on white card stock (frame not included).
- Choose from 3 options shown above (L to R): (A) Text only, (B) Text w/ feeties, or (C) Text w/ customizable space.
- Personalize it! Write baby’s name in your own handwriting.
- Customize it! Add baby’s pic, a matte, and/or choose your favorite frame to match your decor.
- Stamp it! (Pack it in your hospital bag) and ink stamp baby’s tiny feet.
- Give it as a baby gift. Frame it for your own nursery. Add it to a scrapbook–a gift you can’t outgrow!
- Try before you Buy: download Author Audio of Fashioned for Him NOW!
*Design arranged by Noelle Mena.
**Please allow 2 weeks or 10 business days for delivery.